Skip to content
- Short protocol for the Norwegian Mother and Child cohort study in English
- MoBa Protocol Norwegian (pdf)
- MoBa Protokoll English versjon 2012 (pdf)
Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
MoBa has conducted a Data Protection Impact Assessment in accordance with the new Personal Data Act, which has been approved by the Data Protection Officer at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. The document describes and assesses the processing of personal data in MoBa. It is currently only available in Norwegian.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment for MoBa (in Norwegian)
Questionnaires and data files
- Statutes MoBa
- Guidelines MoBa
- Standard Terms and Conditions MoBa:
Checklist for papers
All MoBa articles must go through an administrative approval from the MoBa management group to ensure that the analyses are performed according to the approved application and that MoBa is described correctly. Here is the checklist that should be sent in with the article.
- MoBa check list (fill in form in word)
Changes to existing application
If you need to make changes to a project that is already approved by the MoBa administration please fill out the following document and send it to email@example.com: