Get alerts of updates about «Information for MoBa researchers»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Information for MoBa researchers
Skip to content on this page
Price list for data and biological material
- Price list (link to website)
Variable list and biological material form
The form should be filled out and submitted with the application for data and/or biological material from MoBa.
- Variabel list and 'MoBa biological material form' (link to website)
All articles based on MoBa must go through an administrative approval from the MoBa administration before publication. This is done to ensure that MoBa is described correctly.
- MoBa publication guidelines (link to information and checklist)
Protocol 1 describes the recruitment phase (Norwegian and English). Protocol 2 describes the next work phase in the study. It is only available in English and was revised in 2012.
Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
MoBa has conducted a Data Protection Impact Assessment in accordance with the new Personal Data Act, which has been approved by the Data Protection Officer at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. The document describes and assesses the processing of personal data in MoBa. It is currently only available in Norwegian.
- Data Protection Impact Assessment for MoBa (in Norwegian)
Questionnaires and data files
Agreement and admission documents
The MoBa agreement documents describe how to access and use data and biological material from MoBa for research purposes. The documents include the MoBa statutes, the MoBa guidelines and the agreement with the Standard terms and conditions.
- The MoBa Statutes: includes organizational provisions for MoBa.
- The MoBa Guidelines: includes the conditions that apply when a researcher applies for access to data and biological material from MoBa, and for application processing.
- The agreement: consists of both external framework conditions (e.g. laws, regulations, approvals and consent), and the conditions for access to use of MoBa. The agreement is structured as follows:
- Project- specific part for signing
- Project- specific attachment based on electronic application and decision
- Financial provisions
- Standard terms and conditions for access and use of MoBa that are not subject to negotiations:
The MoBa newsletter for researchers is aimed at researchers and other interested parties who are working with MoBa data and biological material.
- Newsletter (link to website)