Get alerts of updates about «Editors and contributors»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Oops, something went wrong...
... contact email@example.com.
... reload the page and try again-
Editors and contributors
The National NCD Indicator Group forms the editorial team. The group was established as a result of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health being commissioned by the Ministry of Health and Care Services in 2016 to develop national NCD indicators in collaboration with the Norwegian Directorate of Health. The work is connected to reporting on the global and national NCD strategy.
The following are part of the National NCD Indicator Group:
- The Cancer Registry of Norway: Bjørn Møller, Elisabete Weiderpass, Gry Baadstrand Skare from the Cervical Cancer Screening Programme and Inger Kristin Larsen from the Incidence Registry.
- The Arctic University of Norway and the Tromsø Study: Inger Torhild Gram, Sameline Grimsgaard and Inger Njølstad. University of Tromsø,
- The Norwegian School of Sport Sciences, Department of Sports Medicine: Sigmund Alfred Anderssen and Ulf Ekelund.
- The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and the Health Survey in Nord Trøndelag (HUNT): Steinar Krokstad and Erik Sund,
- University of Bergen, Department of Global Public Health and Primary Care: Grethe S. Tell.
- University of Bergen and Haukeland University Hospital, the National Register for Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (the COPD Register): Per Bakke and Gunnar Husebø,
- The Norwegian Directorate of Health: Svein Høegh Henrichsen, Beate Margrethe Huseby, Astrid Nylenna.
- The Norwegian Institute of Public Health: Inger Ariansen, Geir Scott Brunborg, Sidsel Graff-Iversen, Hanne Løvdal Gulseth, Haakon Meyer, Kjersti Nerhus, Wenche Nystad, Tord Finne Vedøy, Stein Emil Vollset and Anne Reneflot.