Access to data from the Norwegian Immunisation Registry SYSVAK
Researchers and others can apply for access to data from the Norwegian Immunisation Registry SYSVAK.
Data from SYSVAK will mainly be delivered as statistical (aggregated) data in an Excel-table, or as research data. Research data (when individual data) will be delivered as a csv-file where each row represents a vaccination action.
SYSVAK contains vaccination data only, not immunoglobulins.
The list of variables from the registry describes in short what data you can apply for from SYSVAK, in Norwegian and English.
Minimum information needed by SYSVAK to process your application:
- Geographical level, national, regional, municipality or city-district level.
- Name of vaccine-preventable disease(s) or SYSVAK-code if you don’t want all vaccines by disease.
- Year of birth of the vaccinated persons.
- Vaccination period, what period of time were the vaccinations are given.
- Variables you need access to.
Electronic application for data
You will find links to electronic application forms on this page: