Get alerts of updates about «Interventions aimed at preventing readmissions »
You have subscribed to alerts about:
About this publication
Readmissions can be a sign of the quality of the treatment of the patient. The Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services measures readmission rates as part of the national system for quality indicators. In order to gain information about which interventions that can prevent unnecessary readmissions The Knowledge Centre has made a systematic reference list that maps possible interventions that may prevent unnecessary readmissions.
We identified 829 systematic reviews. Project leader and project collaborator have both read the titles and abstracts and assessed that 213 references appears possibly relevant. No publications have been read in full text. The references included have been sorted by diagnostic group and intervention.
- 25 reviews applies to geriatric patients
- 33 reviews applies to patients with heart failure
- 10 reviews applies to patients with other cardiovascular diseases
- 9 reviews applies to patients with asthma or COPD
- 32 reviews applies to patients that has had surgery
- 31 reviews applies to psychiatric patients
- 58 reviews applies to multiple or unspecified diagnoses
- 15 reviews applies to patients with other diagnoses