The 26th NOFE Conference takes place in Oslo on November 13th to 14th 2019. The topic of this year’s conference is Life course epidemiology – from cradle to grave.
Several researchers from the Centre for Fertility and Health will give oral presentations at the conference.
- The Cohort of Norway (CONOR) – past, present and future - Per Magnus
- Women’s risk of miscarriage according to chronic underlying conditions - Maria C. Magnus
- The Norwegian birthweight “hump” 1992-2007 - Ellen Øen Carlsen
- DNA methylation profiles in blood in relation to melanoma in the Norwegian Women and Cancer study - Christian M. Page
- Hearing impairment and gender specific patterns of fertility – evidence from the HUNT study in Norway - Vegard Skirbekk
- Growth in children conceived by assisted reproductive technologies: the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study - Maria C. Magnus
You can find a detailed program and information about registration at the NOFE's webpage.