CO-CREATE will produce databases, websites, dissemination material and more. Find out more and access them here.
Flyers and infographics
Here, you can find and download the official CO-CREATE project flyer, available in English, French and Spanish. Furthermore, you can also access some flyers and infographics about some of our activities with youths, an introduction to the systems approach adopted in the project and much more.
- What is CO-CREATE (flyer)
- Societal level factors influencing overweight and obesity (infographic)
- Youth Task Force Declaration illustrated (flyer)
- CO-CREATE in brief - blue (flyer)
- CO-CREATE in brief - yellow (flyer)
- CO-CREATE in brief - pink (flyer)
- CO-CREATE in brief - red (flyer)
- What is the MOVING database (flyer)
- What is the NOURISHING database (flyer)
Listen to some experts and young people reflect on a number of questions and topics ranging from the importance of youth engagement to the impact of weight stigma in our work, and check out the project series that aims to give a brief overview on topics at the core of the project.
- What is CO-CREATE? (English)
- What is CO-CREATE? (Portuguese)
- Youth engagement
- Weight stigma is harmful
Listen to young people
- Young voices on why youth matter
- Young voices on what constitutes good health
- Young voices on why they are engaged
- Youth ask for action for a healthier future
- Youth Alliance Oeiras document and ask for changes in their food environment (in Portuguese)
- CO-CREATE Virtual Youth Conference on February 9th 2021
Listen to experts
- The problem of the childhood obesity epidemic (live stream from the project kick off in June 2018)
- Why is obesity a system level problem and why do we need youth involvement to solve it (live stream from the project kick off in June 2018)
- What will CO-CREATE do (live stream from the project kick off in June 2018)
The CO-CREATE video documentary (D5.4)
Short videos from the documentary:
- Short video: What are the challenges with existing approaches to address the obesity epidemic?
- Short video: What role do youth have in policy development now and in the future?
- Short video: What is youth engagement really?
- Short video: Which obesity related policies should involve young people?
- Short video: A call to action for policy makers developing obesity preventing policies
Tools and websites
CO-CREATE will deliver tools and databases directed at several stakeholder of society. These will be openly accessible through websites run by CO-CREATE partners.
The CO-CREATE Dialogue Forum
The Dialogue Forum toolkits facilitate an inclusive space for dialogue and co-creation across generations and sectors. The tools enable participants to connect, discuss and collaborate through five steps. The tools are developed by EAT and CO-CREATE partners. Access the CO-CREATE Dialogue Forum tools here.
Videos to understand the concept:
Does the Dialogue Forum manage to promote intergenerational dialogue? Watch the impact video with interviews from participants and developers here (Vimeo).
Healthy Voices website
Run by the World Obesity Federation, this website provides a space for young people to learn, advocate and discuss youth health.
The World Cancer Research Fund International runs the NOURISHING database of policies across the world that aims to promote healthy diets and prevent obesity. Through the project the complementary MOVING database on policies that aims to promote physically activity.
- CO-CREATE E-book on national and international policies to promote healthy lives (in Portuguese)
- CO-CREATE E-book on the impact of marketing and advertising on school food (in Portuguese)