About the Registry
Medical Birth Registry of Norway
The Medical Birth Registry (MBRN) is a national health registry containing information about all births in Norway.
Publications list for Medical Birth Registry of Norway
List of academic articles based on data from the Medical Birth Registry of Norway.
Notification of birth to the Medical Birth Registry of Norway
All births in Norway are notified to the Department of Medical Birth Registry (MBRN) at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
- Smoking during pregnancy from 1999 to 2014. Analyses on data quality and socio-demographic trends.
- Determinants of hypertension following pregnancy
- Re-thinking the programming hypothesis
- Best prediction of adverse pregnancy outcomes
- ART - Assisted Conceptions - Pregnancy and childhood outcomes