From Theory to Practice: Implementing the EU Health Technology Assessment Regulation
Join us for a half-day stakeholder event focused on the implementation of the European Union's Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Regulation. The event will bring together key stakeholders from the Nordic countries, including national HTA experts and representatives from national stakeholders such as patient associations, health professionals, scientific societies, industry representatives, national decision-makers and regional health authorities.
This event is part of a series of regional information events to be organised in 2023 and 2024 across the EU by the European Commission’s Directorate General for Health and Food Safety and the Heads of HTA Agencies Group (HAG), together with national HTA agencies.
The European Union's Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Regulation
At the event in Stockholm, the European Commission will provide an overview of the new EU HTA Regulation. This will be followed by panel discussions, featuring local expert speakers who will discuss key topics related to the implementation of the regulation.
The panels will cover the following topics, among others to be discussed:
- Understanding key elements of the EU HTA Regulation
- Impact of the EU HTA Regulation on health technology assessments
- Challenges and opportunities in the implementation process
- Involving stakeholders in EU HTA implementation
The panel discussion will include time for Q&A and audience participation, with the opportunity to engage in lively and constructive discussions.
This event is focused on the local perspective in the Nordic countries and stakeholders from Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland and Norway will be prioritised as attendees. Participants at the onsite location have already been selected and invited as spaces at the venue are very limited.
All other stakeholders are invited to join the event online and register at https://hta-info-day.eu/ to receive the link to the web streaming.
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is organised in partnership with:
- SBU –Swedish Agency for Health Technology Assessment and Assessment of Social Services
- TLV – The Dental and Pharmaceutical Benefits Agency, Sweden
- Danish Medicines Agency
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, Finland
- FIMEA – The Finnish Medicines Agency
- Ministry of Health, Iceland
- NIPH, Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Norwegian Medicines Agency