Vitenskapelige publikasjoner fra ungdomsundersøkelsene i seks fylker
Fagartikler basert på data fra Ungdomsundersøkelsene i seks fylker og Ungdom 2004.
Log T, Hartz I, Handal M, Tverdal A, Furu K, Skurtveit S. The association between smoking and subsequent repeated use of prescribed opioids among adolescents and young adults--a population-based cohort study. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2011 Jan;20(1):90-8. Epub 2010 Dec 1.
- Lien L, Green K, Thoresen M, Bjertness E. Atopic conditions and mental health problems: a 3-year follow-up study. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2010 Sep;19(9):705-13. Epub 2010 Apr 1.
Bjertness E, Sagatun A, Green K, Lien L, Søgaard AJ, Selmer R. Response rates and selection problems, with emphasis on mental health variables and DNA sampling, in large population-based, cross-sectional and longitudinal studies of adolescents in Norway. BMC Public Health. 2010 Oct 12;10:602.
- Haavet OR, Sagatun A, Lien L. Adolescents' adverse experiences and mental health in a prospective perspective. Scand J Public Health. 2010 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lien L, Haavet OR, Dalgard F. Do mental health and behavioural problems of early menarche persist into late adolescence? A three year follow-up study among adolescent girls in Oslo, Norway. Soc Sci Med. 2010 Aug;71(3):529-33. Epub 2010 May 21.
Lien L, Sagatun A, Heyerdahl S, Søgaard AJ, Bjertness E. Is the relationship between smoking and mental health influenced by other unhealthy lifestyle factors? Results from a 3-year follow-up study among adolescents in Oslo, Norway. J Adolesc Health. 2009 Dec;45(6):609-17. Epub 2009 Jun 21.
Halvorsen JA, Dalgard F, Thoresen M, Bjertness E, Lien L. Is the association between acne and mental distress influenced by diet? Results from a cross-sectional population study among 3775 late adolescents in Oslo, Norway. BMC Public Health. 2009 Sep 16;9:340.
Lien L, Green K, Welander-Vatn A, Bjertness E. Mental and somatic health complaints associated with school bullying between 10th and 12th grade students; results from cross sectional studies in Oslo, Norway. Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health. 2009 Mar 23;5:6.
Halvorsen JA, Dalgard F, Thoresen M, Thoresen M, Bjertness E, Lien L. Itch and mental distress: a cross-sectional study among late adolescents. Acta Derm Venereol. 2009;89(1):39-44.
- Lien L, Haavet OR, Thoresen M, Heyerdahl S, Bjertness E. Mental health problems, negative life events, perceived pressure and the frequency of acute infections among adolescents. Results from a cross-sectional, multicultural, population-based study. Acta Paediatr. 2007 Feb;96(2):301-6.
Lien L, Lien N, Heyerdahl S, Thoresen M, Bjertness E. Consumption of soft drinks and hyperactivity, mental distress, and conduct problems among adolescents in Oslo, Norway. Am J Public Health. 2006 Oct;96(10):1815-20.
Lien L, Dalgard F, Heyerdahl S, Thoresen M, Bjertness E. The relationship between age of menarche and mental distress in Norwegian adolescent girls and girls from different immigrant groups in Norway: results from an urban city cross-sectional survey. Soc Sci Med. 2006 Jul;63(2):285-95. Epub 2006 Feb 9.
Lien L, Claussen B, Hauff E, Thoresen M, Bjertness E. Bodily pain and associated mental distress among immigrant adolescents. A population-based cross-sectional study. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2005 Oct;14(7):371-5.
- Grøholt EK, Stigum H, Nordhagen R. Overweight and obesity among adolescents in Norway: cultural and socio-economic differences. J Public Health (Oxf). 2008 Sep;30(3):258-65. Epub 2008 May 8.
- Grotvedt L, Stigum H, Hovengen R, Graff-Iversen S. Social differences in smoking and snuff use among Norwegian adolescents: a population based survey. BMC Public Health. 2008 Sep 22;8:322.
Vatn AS, Bjertness E, Lien L. Mobbing og helseplager hos barn og ungdom. Tidsskr Nor Lægeforen 2007; 127:1941-4
- Sagatun A, Søgaard AJ, Bjertness E, Selmer R, Heyerdahl S. The association between weekly hours of physical activity and mental health: a three-year follow-up study of 15-16-year-old students in the city of Oslo, Norway. BMC Public Health. 2007 Jul 12;7:155.
- Lien N, Kumar BN, Lien L. Overvekt blant ungdom i Oslo. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 2007 Sep 6;127(17):2254-8.
- Sagatun A, Lien L, Søgaard AJ, Bjertness E, Heyerdahl S. Ethnic Norwegian and ethnic minority adolescents in Oslo, Norway. A longitudinal study comparing changes in mental health. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 2008 Feb;43(2):87-95. Epub 2007 Nov 9.
Zachrisson HD, Rödje K, Mykletun A. Utilization of health services in relation to mental health problems in adolescents: a population based survey. BMC Public Health. 2006 Feb 16;6:34.
Lien L, Oppedal B, Haavet OR, Hauff E, Thoresen M, Bjertness E. Own and parental war experience as a risk factor for mental health problems among adolescents with an immigrant background: results from a cross sectional study in Oslo, Norway. Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health. 2006 Nov 3;2:30.
Lien L, Tambs K, Oppedal B, Heyerdahl S, Bjertness E. Is relativelyyoung age within a school year a risk factor for mental health problems and poor school performance? A population-based cross-sectional study of adolescents in Oslo, Norway. BMC Public Health. 2005 Oct 5;5:102.
Kumar BN, Holmboe-Ottesen G, Lien N, Wandel M. Ethnic differences in body mass index and associated factors of adolescents from minorities in Oslo, Norway: a cross-sectional study. Public Health Nutr. 2004 Dec;7(8):999-1008.
- Relaterte saker