We regret to inform that this event has been cancelled at this time. The organizers have carefully evaluated the present situation with the COVID-19 virus and concluded that the conference will be postponed to a later date.
We welcome contributions to the future direction of global health.
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health is hosting the conference together with the University of Oslo, on behalf of the Norwegian Research Council.
The registration is open. Visit our conference site for registration, programme, practical details and call for scientific contributions among other information.
Scientific call - important dates
Deadline for applications is January 10th 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of February 2020.
The main topics of the conference are
- Strengthening efforts to achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Strengthening global health security, preparedness and health in crises and conflict
- Strengthening knowledge about public health and effective health interventions
- Strengthening innovations in technology and methods development
- Health and climate change
- Independent oral and poster