MoBa Scientific Advisory Board
The MoBa SAB consists of NIPH researchers with expertise in epidemiology, genetic and bioinformatic, physical and mental health, use of registry health data and biobanks, climate and environmental health, infectious diseases and immunology, and fertility and health. Ragnhild Eek Brandlistuen is the scientific director of MoBa and chair of the SAB. Information describing the SAB members, including their areas of expertise is described below.
The mandate of the MoBa Scientific Advisory Board is to:
- Formulate the scientific development plan for MoBa in accordance with the NIPH strategy.
- Provide strategic and scientific advice to the MoBa operations and administrative boards so that MoBa continues as a living cohort study.
- Promote scientific MoBa-based collaborations within NIPH and with national and international partners.
- Give advice in fundamental matters related to access to and use of data and biological material.
- Advise on matters of strategic and scientific concern related to new MoBa activities, for instance new data collections.
- Provide input regarding the development of a sustainable financial model for MoBa.
The Director for the Division of Health Data and Digitalisation is accountable for the governance, management and financial issues in the MoBa cohort.
Members (Spring 2023)
- Ragnhild Eek Brandlistuen, Leader of SAB and Scientific director of MoBa, Division of Health Data and Digitalisation, Department of Management and Staff, Oslo and Division of Mental and Physical Health, Department of Child Health and Development, Oslo
- Anne Lise Brantsæter, Member, Division of Climate and Environmental Health, Department of Food Safety, Oslo
- Jennifer R. Harris, Member, Centre for Fertility and Health, Oslo
- Siri E Håberg, Member, Centre for Fertility and Health, Oslo
- Pétur B. Juliusson, Member, Division of Health Data and Digitalisation, Department of Health Registry Research and Development, Bergen
- Ellen Christine Røyrvik, Member, Division of Health Data and Digitalisation, Department of Genetics and Bioinformatic, Bergen
- Helga Ask, Member, Division of Mental and Physical Health, Department of Mental Disorders/centre for Genetic epidemiology and Mental Health, Oslo
- Børge Sivertsen, Member, Division of Mental and Physical Health, Department of Health Promotion, Bergen
- Bo Terning Hansen, Member, Division of Infection Control, Department of Vaccine Preventable Diseases, Oslo
- Anita Haugan, Secretariat, Division of Health Data and Digitalisation, Department of Biobank, Oslo