Get alerts of updates about «MoBa agreement and admission documents»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
MoBa agreement and admission documents
The MoBa agreement documents describe how to access and use data and biological material from MoBa for research purposes. The documents include the MoBa statutes, the MoBa guidelines and the agreement with the Standard terms and conditions.
- The MoBa Statutes: includes organizational provisions for MoBa.
- The MoBa Guidelines: includes the conditions that apply when a researcher applies for access to data and biological material from MoBa, and for application processing.
- The agreement: consists of both external framework conditions (e.g. laws, regulations, approvals and consent), and the conditions for access to use of MoBa. The agreement is structured as follows:
- Project- specific part for signing
- Project- specific attachment based on electronic application and decision
- Financial provisions
- Standard terms and conditions for access and use of MoBa that are not subject to negotiations: