Organisation and finance
The principal investigator is Professor Ian Lipkin at the Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York.
The principal investigator in Norway is Camilla Stoltenberg, Deputy Director-General at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
The study is led by a Steering Committee, with members from Columbia University, NIPH and the National Institutes of Health. The day-to-day work in Norway is coordinated by a project group, which meets on a weekly basis. The study has a Scientific Advisory Board consisting of internationally recognized authorities on developmental disorders, child psychiatry, neurology and genetics.
- W. Ian Lipkin, MD; Professor, Center for Infection and Immunity, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University (US)
- Camilla Stoltenberg, MD, PhD; Deputy Director-General, Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Ezra Susser, MD, DrPH, Professor, Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University (US)
- Per Magnus, MD, PhD; Professor/Acting Division Director, Division of Epidemiology, Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Deborah G. Hirtz, MD; Program Director, Clinical Trials, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health (US)
Scientific Advisory Board
- Michael Rutter, CBE, MD, FRCP, FRCPsych, FMedSci, FRS; Professor, University of London (UK)
- Catherine Lord, PhD; Professor, University of Michigan (US)
- Alan Leviton, MD; Professor, Harvard Medical School (US)
- Margaret Pericak-Vance, PhD; Professor, University of Miami (US)