Get alerts of updates about «Norwegian COVID-19 research»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Oops, something went wrong...
... contact email@example.com.
... reload the page and try again-
Norwegian COVID-19 research
The newsletter is in Norwegian and includes a small description about each publication. However, the titles and the publications themselves are mostly in English.
Publications that are mainly about COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 and are
- Written by a Norwegian research group
- Include Norwegian data (i.e. data from Norway or regarding inhabitants in Norway)
- Have a Norwegian author or co-author.
- In a language other than Norwegian, Swedish, Danish or English.
- Not peer-reviewed.
- Does not include empirical data.
We search in the following databases: Medline, Embase and Web of Science, with date restrictions as described in every newsletter. These databases do not cover all research areas equally.
Hakan Foss, Unni Gopinathan, Magne Nylenna and Eirik Frønæs Vikum.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at .