Get alerts of updates about «Norwegian COVID-19 research»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Norwegian COVID-19 research
Skip to content on this page
The newsletter is in Norwegian and includes a small description about each publication. However, the titles and the publications themselves are mostly in English. A table of all publications included in the newsletter from august 2021 can be viewed and downloaded from the Norwegian version of this webpage.Sign up for the newsletter
Publications that are mainly about COVID-19 or SARS-CoV-2 and
- are written by a Norwegian research group
- include Norwegian data (i.e. data from Norway or regarding inhabitants in Norway)
- have a Norwegian author or co-author
- are written in a language other than Norwegian and English
- are not peer-reviewed
- do not include empirical data
We search in the following databases: Medline, Embase and Web of Science, with date restrictions as described in every newsletter. These databases do not cover all research areas equally.
Cathinka Halle Julin, Unni Gopinathan, Eirik Frønæs Vikum, Thea Steen Skogheim and Merete Kile Holtermann.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at .