The Norwegian Directorate of Health has given the Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services the task to develop an instrument to measure children’s/adolescents’ experiences with outpatient child and adolescent mental health services. The goal of the project is to develop a reliable and valid questionnaire that can be used both in national and local surveys.
The project will follow the Knowledge Centre’s standard model when developing questionnaires, including the following phases:
- Literature review
- Meetings with an expert group
- Qualitative and cognitive interviews with users
- Development of the questionnaire
- Testing of the questionnaire through a pilot study
- Finishing the questionnaire