Skip to content
Data from the Norwegian Immunisation Registry SYSVAK will mainly be delivered as statistical (aggregated) data in an Excel-table, or as research data. Research data (when individual data) will be delivered as a csv-file where each row represents a vaccination action.
SYSVAK contains vaccination data only, not immunoglobulins.
The list of variables from the registry describes in short what data you can apply for from SYSVAK, in Norwegian and English.
Minimum information needed by SYSVAK to process your application
- Geographical level, national, regional, municipality or city-district level
- Name of vaccine-preventable disease(s) or SYSVAK-code if you don’t want all vaccines by disease
- Year of birth of the vaccinated persons
- Vaccination period, what period of time were the vaccinations been given
- Variables you need access to.
Electronic application for data
The electronic application form replaces the S601, S601B and S602 forms that were previously used.
Applicants need to log on here:
The application can be saved and edited before it is ready for submission. It is also possible to give other people access to edit the application.