Get alerts of updates about «COVID-19 certificate ready in EU / EEA version»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
COVID-19 certificate ready in EU / EEA version
When you open the COVID-19 certificate tomorrow, you will see that the control page that was previously called "Extended control page" has changed its name to "EU / EEA". With this, the COVID-19 certificate is ready to be checked at border crossings in the EU and EEA countries.
- You can find your COVID-19 certificate at https://www.helsenorge.no/en/covid-19-certificate/
You must check the rules for travel to other countries yourself
Several countries will join the EU solution from 1 July, and some countries will not have this ready until August. Those who choose to travel must check the rules for quarantine and infection control at their destination.
- You will find entry rules that apply to different countries at www.reopen.europe.eu
Please note that the travel advice from the Government about avoiding unnecessary travel still applies until 5 July.
Entry into Norway with COVID-19 certificate
From Thursday, a COVID-19 certificate can also be used by travellers to Norway from the EU and EEA countries that have joined the system, and who have an EU COVID-19 certificate that can be verified with a QR code that shows full vaccination or having had COVID-19 in the last six months.
Here are the changes made in the new version of the COVID-19 certificate that will be available from tomorrow:
- The “extended control page” will be renamed to “EU / EEA.”
- Only the last vaccine dose is listed, with the type of vaccine (name) and the date it was given. If you have taken two doses, it will say 2 out of 2. The inspector can also see that you have taken two doses via the QR code.
- Middle names are included on the international control page.
- It is explained that the name is abbreviated on the Norwegian control page.
- The help text contains more information.
|Norwegian control page||EU-EEA control page|
|From Thursday 24 June, there will be two tabs at the top of the control page, one for Norway and one for the EU and EEA.||From Thursday, it will be easier to find the control side for the EU / EEA. From 1 July, EU and EEA countries that are connected to the system will check the Norwegian COVID-19 certificate.|