Get alerts of updates about «Recommend changes in entry quarantine for areas in Finland»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Oops, something went wrong...
... contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
... reload the page and try again-
Recommend changes in entry quarantine for areas in Finland
On behalf of the Government, the Norwegian Institute of Public Health prepares a report every week about which countries meet certain criteria for exemption from quarantine duty when arriving in Norway, which countries do not meet the criteria, and which countries have insufficient data to make the assessment.
The NIPH recommends introducing entry quarantine for these hospital districts (incidence, i.e. the number of confirmed cases per 100,000 inhabitants in the last two weeks, in parentheses):
- Kymenlaakso Hospital District (37.1)
- North Ostrobothnia Hospital District (24.8)
- Northern Savolax Health Care District (22.6)
- Åland (30.0) in Finland
The NIPH also recommends removing the entry quarantine for six hospital districts in Finland:
- North Karelia Hospital District (8.5)
- Lapland Hospital District (18.8)
- Länsi-Pohja Hospital District (16.6)
- Central Ostrobothnia Health Care District (11.6)
- South Ostrobothnia Health Care District (8.3)
- Southern Savonia Hospital District (8.1)
There are no changes in the entry restrictions for travellers from other countries in the EU / EEA / Schengen that are already required to go into quarantine on arrival in Norway.
During the week, the government decides what kind of entry quarantine will apply to which countries and regions. The changes take effect from Saturday 31st October at 00.00 a.m.