Get alerts of updates about «Making research more accessible»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Oops, something went wrong...
... contact email@example.com.
... reload the page and try again-
Making research more accessible
- tables that summarise the findings of systematic reviews (Summary of Findings-tables)
- Plain language summaries of that information
- frameworks for going from evidence to decisions (iEtD)
- a plain language glossary for research terms (GET-IT glossary)
- produce structured summaries of systematic reviews, both for policy level decision makers, and targeted at clinicians and the public
- establish readily accessible databases of health systems research (e.g. see www.pdq-evidence.org)