The 2nd Annual CeFH Symposium runs over three days:
- Day 1- This day will be filled with interesting presentations.
- Day 2 - Scientific Interest Groups.
- Day 3 - Project meetings on own initiative. You may want to use the opportunity while in Oslo to organise a project meeting or other together with other participants at the symposium.
Download the programme as a PDF for more details.
Registration is now closed.
- Debbie Lawlor, University of Bristol, UK
- Jonas Minet Kinge, Centre for Fertility and Health, Oslo, Norway
- Anne Marie Nybo Andersen, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Mikko Myrskylä, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Germany
- Yudi Pawitan, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Håkon K. Gjessing, Centre for Fertility and Health, Oslo, Norway
- Cecilia Ramlau-Hansen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Olga Basso, McGill University, Canada
- Rolv Terje Lie, Centre for Fertility and Health and University of Bergen, Norway
- Roberta B. Ness, University of Texas School of Public Health, Houston, USA