The Centre for Fertility and Health at the NOFE Conference 2019
Several researchers from the Centre for Fertility and Health will give presentations at the 26th Norwegian Conference on Epidemiology
This news article is older than 30 days and the information may be outdatedGo to the home page
The 26th NOFE Conference takes place in Oslo on November 13th to 14th 2019. The topic of this year’s conference is Life course epidemiology – from cradle to grave.
Several researchers from the Centre for Fertility and Health will give oral presentations at the conference.
- The Cohort of Norway (CONOR) – past, present and future - Per Magnus
- Women’s risk of miscarriage according to chronic underlying conditions - Maria C. Magnus
- The Norwegian birthweight “hump” 1992-2007 - Ellen Øen Carlsen
- DNA methylation profiles in blood in relation to melanoma in the Norwegian Women and Cancer study - Christian M. Page
- Hearing impairment and gender specific patterns of fertility – evidence from the HUNT study in Norway - Vegard Skirbekk
- Growth in children conceived by assisted reproductive technologies: the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study - Maria C. Magnus
You can find a detailed program and information about registration at the NOFE's webpage.