Projects and publications
- Communication- and education interventions for woman with gestation diabetes a systematic mapping review
- Effect of psychosocial in-terventions for people with dementia - Protocol for a systematic review of systematic reviews
- Effekten av å screene alle gravide sammenlignet med å screene gravide med risikofaktorer for å avdekke svangerskapsdiabetes: en systematisk oversikt
- Glucose tolerance test in pregnancy: A systematic mapping review
- Health consequences of electronic cigarettes - Protocol for an umbrella review
- Health risks associated with the use of electronic cigarettes - A protocol for an interactive research map
- Lifestyle interventions alone or in combination with drugs for adults with overweight or obesity.
- Methods and tools for assessing chemical exposure in humans: protocol for a systematic scoping review
- Opioid maintenance treatment (OMT) for opioid dependence. Effects and experiences.
- Prevalence and severe outcomes from COVID-19 among immigrant and minority ethnic groups and among groups of different socio-economic status - Protocol for a systematic review
- Septic shock and empirical antimicrobial therapy
- Sex Stratified Analyses in Norwegian Treatment Studies - Protocol for Scoping Review
- Systematic mapping review of research on long-term effects and adverse effects of treatment with antidepressants.
- The impact of the covid-19 pandemic on mental health of health care workers: protocol for a rapid systematic review
- Treatment of illnesses that affect women specially and illnesses that affect people differently depending on sex: Protocol for evidence and gap map.
- Weight maintaince after a weight reduction program for children and adolescence