Global health governance, public health policy, global food systems and nutrition governance, development studies and international relations
I have a background in International Relations and public health policy. My phd research focused on global multistakeholder partnerships in the area of nutrition governance, and I have previously been involved in research on global governance for health. I have field experience from Tanzania, Congo Brazzaville and Georiga, and have interned at WHO Geneva, UNDP and the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Projects and publications
- Ann Louise Lie, (2020). ‘We are not a partnership’ – constructing and contesting legitimacy of global public–private partnerships: the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement. Globalizations s. 237-255. doi: 10.1080/14747731.2020.1770038
- Ann Louise Lie, (2019). Power in global nutrition governance a critical analysis of the establishment of the scaling up nutrition (SUN) partnership. Global Governance: A Review of Multilateralism and International Organizations s. 277-303. doi: 10.1163/19426720-02502006
- Ole Petter Ottersen, Jashodhara Dasgupta, Chantal Blouin, Paulo Marchiori Buss, Virasakdi Chongsuvivatwong, Julio Frenk, Sakiko Fukuda-Parr, Bience P. Gawanas, Rita Giacaman, John Gyapong, Jennifer Leaning, Michael Marmot, Desmond McNeill, Gertrude I. Mongella, Nkosana Moyo, Sigrun Møgedal, Ayanda Ntsaluba, Gorik Ooms, Espen Bjertness, Ann Louise Lie, Suerie Moon, Sidsel Roalkvam, Kristin Ingstad Sandberg, Inger B. Scheel, (2014). The political origins of health inequity: Prospects for change. The Lancet s. 630-667. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(13)62407-1
- Ann Louise Lie, Sabrina Ionata De Oliveira Granheim, (2017). Multistakeholder Partnerships in Global Nutrition Governance: Protecting Public Interests?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening doi: 10.4045/tidsskr.17.0627
- Unni Gopinathan, Lotte Danielsen, Ann Louise Lie, (2012). Why a Youth Commission on Global Governance for Health?. The Lancet s. 338-339.
Mobile: +47 400 84 303
Myrens verksted 3L, 0473 Oslo