Get alerts of updates about «Terms and conditions for use of text and illustrations»
You have subscribed to alerts about:
Terms and conditions for use of text and illustrations
Skip to content on this page
Use of text from fhi.no
The copyright for all text on fhi.no belongs to the Norwegian Institute of Public Health unless otherwise stated. If you are quoting from the text, please follow the accepted practice of referring to the source, e.g. 'Norwegian Institute of Public Health. Facts about ADHD. Downloaded / read date..... (add date).'
Information on fhi.no is of a general nature and is not intended to replace a medical consultation. If you have questions about your own health, please contact your doctor. The Norwegian Institute of Public Health is not responsible for damages related to the use of the content, services or links on the website, nor is it responsible for the content of external sites which are linked to the website.
Use of tables and graphs
The Norhealth statistics bank and the municipal health statistics bank contain tables and graphs with open and non-personally identifiable data. You may digitally store, print and convey material from both statistics banks (text, tables and figures) as long as you cite the source of each table and figure, as follows: 'Source: Norhealth statistics bank, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, http://www.norgeshelsa.no
You may also reproduce tables and graphs from the health statistics fact sheets but you must cite the source e.g., 'Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Cardiovascular disease in Norway- fact sheet with health statistics. E-pub http://www.fhi.no/(relevant page url), downloaded / read ... (add date).'
If you reproduce tables and figures on the internet, we recommend using links instead of posting a copy of the tables and figures.
You may not use tables and graphs in a way that would provide misleading information.
Use of photographs and illustrations published on fhi.no
- The media may use the available press photo and logos from the press information pages. You can download a press photo from this page: Pictures and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health's logo.
- Photos and illustrations on fhi.no owned by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health cannot be used by other parties without prior consent in each case. These include photos and illustrations of pests, photos from laboratories, historical photos, etc.
- Campaign material can be used where this is clearly stated.
- Illustration photos purchased by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health from suppliers under copyright cannot be used by other parties. For diagrams from statistics banks see above.
Use of films published by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- Publicly available films are stored on Norwegian Institute of Public Health's channels on YouTube and Vimeo. These can be downloaded, embedded or linked to, depending on the agreement for the individual video. Please remember to refer to the source.
The rights to the films on NIPH's YouTube and Vimeo channels belong to the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. The material cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Each film is available under the terms of the Creative Commons license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. This license allows you to download and share the film in any medium or format, provided that proper credit is given and the license is linked in an appropriate manner. If the film is to be used on public screens, for example in waiting rooms or in hospitals, it is sufficient with the logo or credits that appear during or at the end of the film.
You cannot distribute the material if you remix, process or expand on the material. License terms: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.no
Visitor statistics are recorded for fhi.no. The editorial and technical personnel use these statistics to develop the content and navigation. Visitor statistics are based on Google analytics and fhi.no uses a feature where the IP address of the visitor is not stored at either Google or fhi.no.
Security and login to My Vaccines
The Norwegian Institute of Public Health provides the My Vaccines service. This service contains personal information. Login requires the highest level of security with electronic ID level 4. The My Vaccines service accesses data from the Norwegian Immunization Registry (SYSVAK). You can opt to not register some vaccinations, such as seasonal influenza and travel vaccines.