Divisions, departments and centres
Divisions, departments and centres at the NIPH. The NIPH is currently undergoing an internal restructure so this list is not complete and will be updated accordingly.
- Health and Inequality
- Health Data and Digitalisation - management and staff
- Health Promotion
- Health Registries
- Health Studies
- Infection Control and Environmental Health - management and staff
- Infectious Disease Immunology
- Infectious Disease Registries
- Infectious Diseases Epidemiology and Modelling
- International Public Health
- IT Systems Bergen
- IT Systems Oslo
- Mental and Physical Health - management and staff
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Health and Suicide
- Molecular Biology
Division of Health Data and Digitalisation
The division has expertise in the research and management of health registries, population health studies, biobanks and IT/e-health/digitalisation.
Division of Health Services
The division provides a knowledge base for decision makers at all levels in the health care services, from central government to the municipal health service.
Division of Infection Control and Environmental Health
The division is working to prevent infectious diseases and reduce damage to health caused by environmental factors.
Division of Mental and Physical Health
The division is responsible for developing the institute's expertise in the areas of substance use, mental health and physical health.